Find business partner in Deutschland

Termine und Informationen aus den lokalen Bündnissen https://www.deutsche-depressionshilfe.d ... e-angebote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Antworten
businesspartner

Find business partner in Deutschland

Beitrag von businesspartner »

Dear all,

This is Alex from Shandong Province, China. Now I work in a German company in China as a product design engineer. I got master degree five years ago, from then i am always working in foreign company as design engineer.

but i found there is big pressure for me to feed my family relying on my income. So i plan to find some bussiness partner to do the trading business. I hope we can establish good relationship with each other.

You can just tell me what you need, then i can just work as an assistant or coordinator for you. i can help you to find the best supplier of cloth with competitive price. when i find the right supplier for you, and send the datas to you as well as quotation, if it is ok, then welcome to China and have a visit.

Currently i have casting and forging parts suppliers, all kinds of cables supplier, and all kinds of raw material of steel suppliers in China.

i am a serious and honest person. i just want to find partners and we can benefit with each other in the future. any question, please feel free to tell me.
Email:liuzhenyu321@163.com

Waiting for your reply.

best wishes

Alex
just want to find business partner in Deutschland
FönX

Re: Find business partner in Deutschland

Beitrag von FönX »

Lieber Alex,

ich glaube, du hast dich etwas verlaufen.

Beste Grüße ins Reich der Mitte
FönX

Bei riesigen Nebenwirkungen essen Sie die Packungsbeilage oder schlagen Sie Ihren Arzt oder Apotheker.
Antworten